This Week’s Prompt
- Vamoose – to depart quickly
- Odious -arousing or deserving hatred or repugnance; hateful
- Factiod – an invented fact believed to be true because of its appearance in print; a briefly stated and usually trivial fact
- Prodigious – resembling or befitting a prodigy : strange, unusual; exciting amazement or wonder; extraordinary in bulk, quantity, or degree; enormous
- Bombard – to attack especially with artillery or bombers; to assail vigorously or persistently (as with questions); to subject to the impact of rapidly moving particles (as electrons)
Take these words and use them to overcome your writer’s block or write something just for fun. Use each of the five words in the same, coherent story, then share it with us.
Sharing The Results
Readers are encouraged to share their short stories (1,000 words or less) with other readers by making a comment below.
Entries will be subject to administrator discretion, but keep it clean with no gratuitous sex, violence or language, and you should be fine.
If you write your entry in a word processing program, don’t copy and paste directly. Use a program like Notepad, WordPad or Text Edit. Those programs remove all formatting and help the blog program do what it’s designed to do.
You’re also welcome to type your entry directly into the comment box at the bottom of this post.